Following the mission given by God to the prophet Jeremiah, our vision is to teach disciples, both men and women, throughout the nation to know their calling and potential in God by bringing out their prophetic gift and leading them to their prophetic destiny in God’s Kingdom.
We exist to fulfill the following missions in the name of Jesus Christ:
- To preach Christ’s gospel to the lost
- To make followers of Christ, letting them know and fulfill their calling and potential as disciples of God
- To establish, promote, and maintain services and facilities, both for local and foreign missions
- To attend to the needs of disadvantaged people within and beyond the communities we serve
- To offer Apostolic insight to Bible study groups, churches, fellowships, businesses, corporations, and other Christian groups whose mission and goal are aligned with God’s Word
- To establish and maintain local and foreign Bible Schools to train individuals in the way of the five-fold ministry
- To be accountable to and relate with other Apostolic and Prophetic Global networks which are dedicated to upholding and presenting the truth
- To utilize current media and innovations in sharing the gospel of God’s Kingdom
Apostle James Duncan, PHD
Prophetess Donna P. Duncan
After they migrated to the United States in 1989, Apostle James Duncan and his wife, Donna Duncan, first settled in New Jersey and later moved to New York where they immersed themselves in several areas of ministry at their local church fellowship.
In 1998, God led Apostle James and Prophetess Donna to establish Christ Prophetic Ministries International in Long Island, and shortly thereafter relocated the ministry to Brooklyn in 1999.
In December 2003, God directed them to change the name of their ministry to Christ Church International (CCI). Today, Apostle James is the General Overseer and Senior Pastor of CCI, leading the team of five-fold ministers. Prophetess Donna also works as the Overseer and Pastor of the Church. She is also responsible for the Finance Department, the Children’s Ministry, and the Food Pantry, a weekly food distribution ministry for the Flatbush neighborhood.